Two weeks in to my Four Season Journey (4SJ) and I’m starting to get into the swing of things. I’ve been regularly writing in my Thirteen Moons Journal and recording any dreams that I have as soon as I wake up.
As part of the Course Work for the Opening Gathering (OG) I’ve got to come up with some intentions and goals to use in ceremony so I thought I’d do a bit of brainstorming here.
- To learn about myself by connecting with the ancestral knowledge that I can feel lurking just beyond my reach in my subconscious.
- To help other people access this same knowledge. I want to change the way people perceive the Feminine and through that, change the way they treat it/her.
- To learn to use my intuition properly and to develop my divination skills.
- To approach my life and my studies with curiosity, respect and acceptance.
- Make friends with like-minded people.
- Get involved in discussions (and expressing my opinions regardless of what I think other people will think of me).
- To feel more confident and well-spoken on the topic.
- Allow my creativity to lead the way.
- Make a drum, a medicine bag and a mask.
- Make myself available to my community (and feel confident and proud at what I’m doing).